- PADI – the biggest and best dive certification agency worldwide
- ProjectAware – teaching the world about the importance of preserving the aquatic environment
- EmergencyFirstResponse -the fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organization
Underwater Photography Links:
- SplashDownDivers – go to the Photography link on the left for some thought provoking analysis
- UnderwaterPhotography – a huge site, make sure you check out the Contest links, submit and vote
- DivePhotoGuide – the best resource for the underwater photographer and some stunning images as well
- UnderwatePhotographyMagazine – not only the best web based underwater photo magazine – it’s free!!
- BritishSocietyofUnderwaterPhotography – The British Society of Underwater Photography web site, it’s huge and fascinating
General Diving Links:
- XrayMagazine – excellent underwater magazine
- UnderwaterTimes – a daily ‘newspaper’ for divers!
- DiveNewsWire – huge diving resource
- SeaSlug – great information to follow up on
- SeaSlugForum– the one for hard core nudi nerds
- SlugSite – a web site devoted to the study of OpisthobranchesMolluscs
- MarineFlatWormsoftheWorld – fantastic resource
Travel Blog Links:
- LashWorldTour – this is a huge resource for people travelling around Asia – tons of free things to do while you are here!
- KonniandMatt-PerpetualTravellers – we were neighbours in Salang for a while, and I was so impressed by the accuracy and brevity of their report on Salang, it stands to reason that their other reviews are worth checking out
- Tioman Ferry – this one is not just about the ferry to Tioman – these guys do taxis, limos, mini buses, hotels, bus tickets, and it is not just confined to Tioman – check it out!!
- The Travel Manuel – voted top travel blog in Africa last year these guys have a wealth of experience in South East Asia and beyond that my viewers should find fascinating.